A wide variety of industries are using Augmented Reality-enabled Smartglasses to increase quality, reduce rework and achieve unprecedented efficiencies.
Drives efficiencies and delivers knowledge.
- Manufacturing, maintenance and construction professionals can quickly access checklists and work manuals. Pull up the exact design of an engine or building and follow step-by-step visual and audio instructions on how to build or repair it, while keeping hands free.
- Consult real-time with remote experts while showing live point-of-view camera and digital AR feed.
- Prevents and resolve project bottlenecks with Location Based Tracking.
- Keeps critical business and personal networks connected.
Changes the way we interact with information, and each other.
- Email. Browse the web. Navigate with GPS. Connect via social media. Place a video call. Play a game. Watch a 3D video. Read a book. Work on a report, a presentation, a spreadsheet.
- Endless possibilities anywhere, anytime, and in private.
- Record life’s best moments whether standing still or on-the-go – running, biking, skiing.
- Body position independent and able to work and play anywhere – lie down in bright sunlight and your screen will remain in your line of sight and fully visible.
Improves quality of care and speeds up treatment times.
- Medical professionals can view and share patient information and have immediate visual access to monitoring devices, vitals, and medical records, while keeping an eye on the patient and keeping hands free.
- Live point-of-view camera feed delivers ability to communicate from across the operating room, care facility, country, or world.
- Reduces contamination with true hands-free capabilities.
SECURITY & GOVERNMENT
Protects those who protect us.
- Soldiers and security agents such as border patrol officers can utilize biometric data capture capabilities to increase awareness and effectiveness.
- Camera provides live feed to others on the ground or back at base, improving coordination or providing an accurate log of activity.
- Rapid delivery of useful contextual information, such as environmental information and suspects whereabouts in relation to location.
ENERGY AND UTILITIES
Helps with safety and effectiveness.
- Workers at energy plants often service equipment in dangerous and noisy environments. Access information and interact with it while keeping hands free to complete a task quickly, effectively, and safely.
- Allows technicians to better understand, see, and complete the task at hand and ensures proper technique and best practices.
LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSING
Increases efficiencies in packing and shipping.
- Professionals in warehouses are able to view an optimized and streamlined workflow to guide them through their packing lists and with real time inventory management.
- AR allows for quick and easy part identification and hands free barcode scanning.
- Reduces downtime penalties and errors – increases productivity, accountability, and accuracy and improves the financial efficiency of day-to-day operations.